What does this student need?
– Books to stand on
– Someone to help them get the book
– There is a reason they want that specific book
– They want the information inside the book
– They want to connect to a character from the book
THE DEFINE PROCESS
Now that you have empathized with a situation or problem, it’s time to focus on finding a solution to the problem. The purpose of the ‘define’ step is to decide on a specific solution to the problem.
Objective: Create a photo collage that is a visual representation of how you feel about one of the prompts below.
Resource: For this activity, we will be using Befunky to create a photo collage. You can either go to their website, or download the app to your phone:
1. Your collage must have the following:
– At least 7 photographs
– All of the photos must be taken by you. You cannot use images from online
– All photos must be school appropriate.
2. Using Befunky, create a photo collage that demonstrates your thoughts or how you feel about one of the following:
- Exploring my world
- My school day
- Taking control of my life
- How I see myself in the future
3. Save the collage and post the image to your Google+ cohort community page:
Gaza Camp Visit